2020 AthHalf Half Marathon Virtual Race Course Suggestions
The best thing about a virtual race is that you can run anywhere you’d like on any day and any time you’d like. As long as you run a consecutive 13.1 mile distance, you’re set!
• Traditional Course – this course follows the standard AthHalf course with a loop around the Legion Field parking lot to make up for the distance lost from Sanford Stadium.
• Athens Music Walk of Fame Course – this course includes the new Athens Music Walk of Fame and honors the great music history of Athens
• Bishop Park Course – this course starts and finishes at Bishop Park
• Southeast Clarke Park Course – this course starts and finishes at Southeast Clarke Park
• Firefly and Greenway Trail Course – this course starts and finishes at Sandy Creek Nature Center and incorporates the Firefly and Greenway Trail