2021 AthHalf Registration Details
Don’t miss one of Georgia’s most exciting half marathons! The sound of the stage on the streets of the city! Register today!
AthHalf Half Marathon and 5K Details
2021 Half Marathon Registration Fees:
- $60 from April 1 – May 31 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $70 from June 1 – July 31 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $80 from August 1 – September 30 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $90 from October 1 – October 20 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $90 on October 23 for in-person registration at the Expo from 12 pm – 6 pm (ET)
2021 5K Registration Fees:
- $30 from April 1 – October 20 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $25 from April 1 – October 20 at 5:00 pm (ET) if also registering for the half marathon
- $20 from April 1 – October 20 at 5:00 pm (ET) for children under age 10
2021 Virtual Race Fees:
- $45 from April 1 – October 21 at 5:00 pm (ET)
Can’t be in Athens on October 24th? No problem, you can run the AthHalf Half Marathon virtually! Virtual runners complete the on-line virtual registration, run a consecutive 13.1 mile distance anytime from their date of registration to October 24, 2021, and submit their times to the AthHalf race director. Once the time has been received, each virtual runner will be listed as an official AthHalf 2021 participant and their race shirt and finisher’s medal will be mailed to their address.
EFFECTIVE April 1, 2021:
We fully expect to hold the AthHalf Half Marathon & 5K on October 23rd and 24th as planned. If needed, we will adjust the races to accommodate social distancing and other safety protocols as recommended by local or state health officials. If the City or State does not permit an in-person race as scheduled, we will move to a virtual race format. If we are forced to move to a virtual race format and you do not want to compete in a virtual race, we will refund your registration fee minus the processing fees. Refunds will only be issued if we are forced to move to a virtual race format. Refunds are not issued for any other reason, and there are no exceptions to this policy.
Please note that all on-line registration closes at 5:00 pm ET on October 20, 2021.
After October 20th, runners can register in person at the Health & Fitness Expo on Sat., October 23 from 12 pm – 6 pm if spots are available.
There will not be an option to register on race day.
Those who prefer to mail in their registration, should CLICK HERE to download the mail-in registration form.