AthHalf Half Marathon & 5K Details — 2022 is SOLD OUT!
Don’t miss one of Georgia’s most exciting half marathons! The sound of the stage on the streets of the city!
AthHalf Half Marathon and 5K Details
2022 Half Marathon Registration Fees:
- $65 from April 1 – May 31 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $75 from June 1 – July 31 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $85 from August 1 – September 30 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $95 from October 1 – October 19 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $95 on October 22 for in-person registration at the Expo from 12 pm – 6 pm (ET)
2022 5K Registration Fees:
- $30 from April 1 – October 19 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $25 from April 1 – October 19 at 5:00 pm (ET) if also registering for the half marathon
- $20 from April 1 – October 19 at 5:00 pm (ET) for children under age 10
2022 Virtual Race Fees:
- $45 from April 1 – October 19 at 5:00 pm (ET)
Can’t be in Athens on October 23rd? No problem, you can run the AthHalf Half Marathon virtually! Virtual runners complete the online virtual registration, run a consecutive 13.1 mile distance anytime from their date of registration to October 23, 2022, and submit their times to the AthHalf race director. Once the time has been received, each virtual runner will be listed as an official AthHalf 2022 participant and their race shirt and finisher’s medal will be mailed to their address.
We fully expect to hold the AthHalf Half Marathon & 5K on October 22nd and 23rd as planned. If needed, we will adjust the races to accommodate social distancing and other safety protocols as recommended by local or state health officials. If the City or State does not permit an in-person race as scheduled, we will move to a virtual race format. If we are forced to move to a virtual race format and you do not want to compete in a virtual race, we will refund your registration fee minus the processing fees. Refunds will only be issued if we are forced to move to a virtual race format. Refunds are not issued for any other reason, and there are no exceptions to this policy.
Please note that all online registration closes at 5:00 pm ET on October 19, 2022.
After October 19th, runners can register in person at the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, October 22nd from 12 pm – 6 pm if spots are available.
There will not be an option to register on race day.
Registration for 2022 is Open!
Those who prefer to mail in their registration, should CLICK HERE to download the mail-in registration form.