The 2023 AthHalf Half Marathon & 5K
are both SOLD OUT!
Don’t miss one of Georgia’s most exciting half marathons! The sound of the stage on the streets of the city!
AthHalf Half Marathon and 5K Details
2023 Half Marathon Registration Fees:
- $65 from April 1 – April 30 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $75 from May 1 – June 30 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $95 from July 1 – August 31 at 5:00 pm (ET)
- $125 from September 1 – October 18 at 5:00 pm (ET) or sold out
2023 5K Registration Fees:
- $35 from April 1 – October 18 at 5:00 pm (ET) (or sold out)
- $25 from April 1 – October 18 at 5:00 pm (ET) (or sold out ) if also registering for the half marathon
- $25 from April 1 – October 18 at 5:00 pm (ET) (or sold out) for children under age 10
2023 Virtual Race Fees:
- $50 from April 1 – October 18 at 5:00 pm (ET)
Can’t be in Athens on October 22nd? No problem, you can run the AthHalf Half Marathon virtually! Virtual runners complete the online virtual registration, run a consecutive 13.1 mile distance anytime from their date of registration to October 22, 2023, and submit their times HERE. Once the time has been received, each virtual runner will be listed as an official AthHalf 2023 participant and their race shirt and finisher’s medal will be mailed to their address.
Team Registration for the 2023 AthHalf & 5K
Would you like to get a team together to raise money for AthFest Educates and earn a 10% discount on your registration?! We now offer Teams! When you register on Race Roster, on the right side menu, under Register, select “Create a Team.” You can set up a team code so that only your club members, to whom you’ve given the code, can join your team. Your Teammates that register after you will select to join your team. The first 10 registrations for each team will receive a 10% discount. The Race Roster platform makes it easy for you to then fundraise for your team’s support of AthFest Educates!
Please note: all online registration closes at 5:00 pm ET on October 18, 2023 (or sold out).
After October 18th, runners can register in person at the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, October 21st from 12 pm – 6 pm if spots are available.
There will not be an option to register on race day.